Dear Educators and Parents,
Please join the BTU Inclusion Done Right campaign, as we celebrate the 30th anniversary of the American with Disabilities Act this Thursday evening, August with the screening of the award winning film “Crip Camp”, followed by a panel discussion and the opportunity to talk in small groups. Please register here to get the zoom link. See this flyer for more details.
6:00 – 8:00pm Join the zoom to watch “Crip Camp: live streamed, with close captions.
8:00 – 8:30 – Panel Discussion with:
(ASL interpretation will be provided)
- High School History teacher, Sam Texeira
- Horace Mann School teacher, Martha O’Brien
- Victoria Conrad, Paraprofessional at the Henderson and former BPS student
- Fabienne Eliacin, SpedPAC at large member
- Fabienne’s daughter, Leiya, 7th grader at the Elliot School
- Dan Harris, Youth Transition Advocate, Boston Center for Independent Living
8:30 – 9:00 Small group discussion
Please reach out with any question, and hope to see you Thursday evening!