Burlington, MA, September 25th – December 5th, 2020. Virtual and In Person program hosted by the Burlington Recreation Department. For ages 13 – 25 with a disability. T.R.I.B.E. stands for Therapeutic Recreation Inspires Belonging and Enjoyment.
* This program welcomes and encourage people with different abilities to come togetherand experience recreation and leisure activities, both new and exciting as well as the tried and true favorites.
* The program’s goal is to provide social and engaging experiences for participants.
* In Person activities take place at the Recreation Center and may include arts and crafts, games,
team-building activities, fitness, community service and more.
* VIRTUAL PROGRAMS – Sept. 30 – Dec. 9 – Virtual T.R.I.B.E. will be a chance for participants to connect socially with their peers from the comfort of their own homes. Emma Jones, CTRS, will lead the group through virtual field trips, interactive games and social groups.
* For the virtual group, access to a computer, tablet or smart phone to join the program via zoom is required.
Fees apply, registration is required to www.burlington.org/community_development/recreation/community_events.php or contact Therapeutic Recreation Specialist, Emma Jones, CTRS at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-270-1937