With the uncertainty regarding the pandemic, remote schooling, and income insecurity, many children and their families are under a great deal of stress. Northeast Family Services is offering mental health and behavioral health programs that can help families and children cope more effectively with the challenges ahead.
Northeast Family Services has immediate or almost immediate availability for the following programs:
- In Home (Family) Therapy (IHT)(English, Spanish and Portuguese): twice-weekly intensive family therapy to improve communication, emotional regulation, and smoother family functioning (anyone can refer)
- Outpatient Therapy: individual weekly counseling to explore feelings and improve mood (anyone can refer)
- In Home Behavioral Services (IHBS): twice-weekly intensive family-based services that focus on changing specific behavioral concerns (anyone can refer)
- Therapeutic Mentoring (TM): One to one weekly community-based service during which the child and Therapeutic Mentor focus on goals related to social skills and emotional regulation (must be referred by a clinical “hub” who is the child’s outpatient clinician, Intensive Care Coordinator, or IHT Clinician)
Northeast Family Services is also offering these specialized programs with immediate or almost immediate availability:
- Multicultural Outreach Team (MOT): treating the specialized needs of Spanish and Portuguese-speaking families.
- PRIDE Team: serving the mental health needs of the LGBTQ+ community.
We are also accepting referrals for:
- ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis): ABA is an evidenced-based approach to understanding and changing behavior. By determining the function of behaviors, a behavior analyst identifies ways to modify the home environment and teach new skills to improve an individual’s health and safety, ability to communicate, and family relationships.
All programs are currently being offered through telehealth to ensure the health and safety of those we serve during the COVID-19 pandemic.
For more information on all of our services or to submit an online referral, please visit our website at ne-family.com. You may also respond to this email or reach out to Veronica Paris Boske using her contact information below.
Veronica Paris Boske, MSW, LICSW
Program Director Metro Region
MOT Program Director Metro, Northeast & Southeast Regions
Northeast Family Services
Cell: 978-482-8277, Main office: 774-206-1125